We offer a choice of two independent quality pre-purchase or pre-sale property inspection reports.
Pre-purchase or pre-sale property inspection cancellation fee –$90.00. Please be aware that by accepting our terms of engagement, you will incur a non-refundable $90.00 (GST inclusive) booking fee. *Additional costs to standard fees include: • More than 1 storey = $50.00 incl. GST • Floor void (house on piles) = $ 50.00 incl. GST ** Significant Defects – A matter that requires substantial repair or urgent maintenance. *** Minor Defects – A matter which, in view of the age, type or condition of the building does not require substantial repairs or urgent attention and rectification and which could be attended to during normal maintenance. Due to the varying extent of concealment, obscurity and personal opinion it is likely that not all minor defects will be identified in the report. Independent Inspection – A pre purchase property report based on Property Check’s opinion on the condition of the property without any other person or company’s influence on the content of the report or the method of reporting.
The Express Report or the Detailed Report?
Both pre purchase property reports provide you with information when buying a home on any significant defects and maintenance issues that you can rely on. The Express Report is a very simple and effective report that focuses on just the significant defects and significant maintenance. It is quick to read and will include clear photos and descriptions of the issues identified. The Detailed Report is designed for our clients who also want more information on minor defects (for example – broken handles, damage to wall linings), longer maintenance plans (such as – when the roof may need painting) and much more detail including a list of each item and their respective materials inspected and more detailed explanations with more photos.
Why choose Property Check for pre purchase property reports, builder’s reports and building condition reports?
- Independent – so you can rely on our pre purchase property reports being accurate and honest
- Professional & Qualified – Registered Building Surveyors, suitably trained inspectors through the New Zealand Institute of Building Surveyors and the Pre Purchase core training modules.
- Back up & Support – Support staff and inspectors that are always happy to help
- We get it right, so you can get it right – So you can move ahead with confidence and rest assured
- Focused – Pre purchase property reports is our sole focus. Therefore we know what to look for and have a long history (since 1996) of providing quality reports based on years of experience.